Commercial Bakeries is an industry leader in the manufacturing of private label cookies. We provide our clients with the latest in cookie products, customized to meet the requirements of your target market.
This includes Sandwich Crème, Wire-cut and Rotary cookies, which are available as Conventional, Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Project Verified, and many more cookie formula options that are made in our peanut-free facility.
We are pleased to offer delicious cookies you can feel good about eating. From our family to yours, we deliver only the best in private label goods.
We provide safe work environment for all employees and management. We also provide safety trainings to employees. Please read the job description below.
• Oversee the operation of mixing department in a food processing plant
• To manage the mixing process for cookie dough production lines with a hands–on approach
• To supervise employees ensuring recipes are followed as per required production schedule and goals are achieved
• Training employees to work in the mixing department as required
• Communicate company policies and ensures compliance with work rules and safety requirements
• Inspects batch mixtures to ensure customer specifications are followed, working closely with standards outlined by Quality Assurance Team
• Coordinates and schedules activities of workers
• Checking and verifying production records
• Past experience in a food manufacturing environment strongly preferred
• Positive and eager attitude
• HACCP, GMP WHIMS experience necessary
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Previous supervisory experience (over 10 employees)
• Weekend and overtime availability mandatory as required
• Team player - A team player with proven problem-solving skills
• Flexible - you are comfortable jumping from task to task quickly
2 positions open.
Must be willing to work 2nd and 3rd shift.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Company has a strict policy on COVID 19 and have security measures in place.