Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association inc. jobs
ABOUT THE SCSA:
The construction industry funds the SCSA to provide cost-effective, accessible safety training and advice. The SCSA aims to reduce the human and financial cost of injuries. Registered March 22, 1995, the SCSA is, since inception, committed to injury prevention. Serving almost 10,000 member companies, with business offices in both Regina and Saskatoon, the major business units of the association are:
- Advisory Services
- Corporate Development
- Corporate Services
- Program Services
- Training Services
The vision of the SCSA is to create the Safest Construction Environment in Canada through its mission of Constructing Safety Leadership.
- Respect "We value people and promote a culture of fairness and inclusion"
- Safety "Safety is top of mind in everything we do"
- Adaptability "We are customer focused and responsive to the changing needs of our members"
- Leadership "We are professional, socially responsible and committed to our mission"
- Integrity "We do the right thing and always stand up for what is right"
For more information about SCSA visit, www.scsaonline.ca.
In 2019, the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association (SCSA) was proud to be recognized as one of Saskatchewan's Top Employers. The SCSA is a high-performance organization with talented and dedicated employees who are passionate about safety. The SCSA is always open to receiving resumes from talented people who thrive in a challenging environment built on teamwork and respect. If you are looking to build a career in the health and safety industry, and want to excel at a job that is both demanding and rewarding, the SCSA would like to hear from you.
The SCSA is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages and total compensation to their employees. Some of the many benefits include:
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Employer paid benefits.
- To support and encourage work-life balance, the SCSA also offers a formal earned day off program. Have every other Friday off!
About the Role: Reporting to the President, the Executive Assistant will serve as a confidential secretary to the President, and act as a liaison between the Association and outside agents. In addition to general administrative work, the Executive