Canpotex is hiring an Executive Assistant, Operations (21-15) to join the Operations team in our Saskatoon office.
Canpotex is currently undertaking several exciting initiatives focused on people, processes, and technology with an upcoming relocation of our head office within Saskatoon and accompanying a shift to a Hybrid Work Model.
What you will do:
• Provides the full range of confidential administrative assistance and support to the Senior Vice President, Operations (SVP) including travel, handling inquiries, couriers, calendar management etc.
• Coordinates business meetings, including meeting preparation, monitoring attendees, and follow up tasks.
• Maintains a follow-up system for the SVP to ensure that managerial matters requiring attention and/or time restrictions to be be-handled in a timely manner.
• Maintains the departments calendar to track when team members are away and helps ensure the effective functioning of the operations department.
• Prepares departmental expense reports including tracking and follow up.
• Coordinates all material for the SVP in preparation for Board and Shareholders' meetings of Canpotex Limited and affiliated companies.
• Proactively organizes and maintains the departments files, including the complete filing system for SVP.
• Coordinates monthly operation reports and daily calls.
• Responsible for routine correspondence either under own signature of that of the SVP.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Business, Administration or a related field.
• Minimum two years' progressively related administrative assistant experience including at least two years' experience at the experience at the senior/executive level.
• Previous experience working in an international exporting operation would be considered an asset.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Who you are:
• Demonstrated ability to organized workload, set priorities, and complete assignments efficiently and effectively.
• Exceptional listening, written, interpersonal and oral communications skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail and strong ability to proofread documents.
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of software applications.
• Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships.
• Ability to adapt and work at untraditional business hours as required.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by June 18, 2021.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.