Job Description Provides medical administrative support to units/departments. Provides support to a unit/department by performing reception, clerical, portering and cleaning duties.
Canpotex is hiring an Administrative Assistant, Finance (21-16) to join the Finance and Strategy team in our Saskatoon office.
Canpotex is currently undertaking several exciting initiatives focused on people, processes, and technology with an upcoming relocation of our head office within Saskatoon and accompanying a shift to a Hybrid Work Model.
What you will do:
• Collaborates with the team and provides administrative support to ensure the effective functioning of the department.
• Provides administrative support for the Finance team and Directors including data entry, distributing mail, responding to and directing phone calls and inquiries, organizing department meetings, and preparing expense reports.
• Maintains departmental filing both on-site and off-site; assists with document management and record retention within the department.
• Assists with various finance department matters including journal entries, data entry, A/P documentation, insurance, cheque signing, confidentiality agreements, invoices etc.
• Proactively anticipates needs of the team and works toward continuous process improvements.
What you will bring:
• Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration, Administrative Assistant or a related field.
• Minimum two years' experience providing administrative support.
• Demonstrated proficiency in technology, including expertise in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Who you are:
• Demonstrated ability to maintain effective working relationships; creating a team environment that fosters high performance.
• Strong ability to organize workload, set priorities and complete assignments efficiently and within designated deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and uphold the highest degree of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• You display meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational ability, and effective time-management skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by July 22, 2021.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.