Canpotex is hiring an Administrative Assistant (20 - 25) to join the People Resources team in our Saskatoon office.
What you will do:
• Collaborate with others and provide administrative support to ensure the effective functioning of the team.
• Provide administrative support, assist with facilities, filing, data entry, distribute mail, respond to and directing phone calls and visitors, organize meetings, coordinate building access and prepare expense reports.
• Prepare and maintain general Human Resources paperwork and employee documentation and assist the team with logistical and administrative support, as required.
• Proactively anticipate the needs of the team and works toward continuous process improvements.
What you will bring:
• Diploma or Certificate in Business Administration, Administrative Assistant or a related field.
• Minimum two years' experience providing administrative support.
• Demonstrated proficiency in technology, including expertise in Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, including proper spelling, grammar and punctuation and excellent proofreading ability.
Who you are:
• Relationship builder who has the ability to maintain effective working relationships within a team environment.
• Critical thinker who proactively anticipates and meets the needs of the team with excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
• Skilled in the ability to organize workloads, set priorities, and complete assignments efficiently and within assigned deadlines.
• Committed to uphold the highest degree of ethics, integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
Who we are:
Canpotex is one of the world's largest suppliers of potash overseas. On behalf of our Shareholders, Mosaic and Nutrien, we market and deliver Saskatchewan potash, a valuable fertilizer nutrient, to millions of fields and farmers, helping the world grow more food.
We would like to hear from you! Please apply online by November 16, 2020.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To stay connected follow us on LinkedIn.