Located in Saint-Laurent, this rapidly growing company is looking for an Assistant to join their team. Working closely with the Sales Manager, the Customer Care Assistant will support the initiatives of the company and be that first important point of contact with customers. Your main focus will be to handle all incoming calls and establish and maintain a clear and professional contact with all new and existing clients.
Answering the phone, booking incoming leads, scheduling installations dates, updating installation programs, and data entry in our in-house database round out the profile. Additional duties will include:
- Provide our "CBD customer service experience" to all customers
- Log all incoming calls as a lead ensuring all are promptly scheduled for an appointment
- Prepare an accurate customer profile for each call
- Manage Internet leads received and ensure lead goes through process until appointment is scheduled
- Monitor schedules of Designers and all planned installations
- Maintain availabilities of Designers and coordinate appointments accordingly with input from Sales Manager who will provide appointment times to communicate to Designers
- Provide potential installation dates to Designers; complete installation schedule/board
- Monitor daily emails advising of Appointment Outcomes and download into in-house program
- Maintain CBDManager database by creating customer profiles, adding appointment information, booking installation dates, entering sales information, etc.
- Keep all customer information current in database including all current/ongoing communication with that customer
- Add all design information in the appropriate client profile
- Enter credit card payments
Skills / Requirements