A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here's what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer matched - Defined Contribution pension plan and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights include a 35 hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That's why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Highlights of this opportunity:
We are seeking a highly motivated multi-tasker who is ready to join our team as an Executive Assistant in our Montreal Bureau. Can you juggle multiple tasks, adhere to tight deadlines and do you thrive under pressure?
If so, then we want to hear from you.
• Oversee departmental administrative procedures and ensure adherence to current policies;
• Showcase your superior communication skills;
• Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and an ever-changing environment;
• Prepare and coordinate travel plans/itineraries and compile documents for travel-related meetings;
• Assist with the preparation of corporate reports, and compile data for monthly and quarterly reports.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
• Certificate in a relevant discipline and proven related experience;
• Excellent written and verbal communication in French and English;
• Experience with an Indigenous organization and culture;
• Proficiency with internet, E-mail and other business related computer software;
• A love what you do attitude!
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada's top employers!
Please apply before Friday May 31, 2019
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.