Our client, a business corporation operating in a sector related to government research, is looking for legal data entry agents to participate in the realization of a major study. These are temporary mandates for an indeterminate period of up to 18 months. The work is currently being done on a teleworking basis.
• Accurately analyze legal file documentation
• Interpret the information given
• Codify and enter files (company contracts) in a reference register
• Validate entries and identify errors to ensure accuracy of data
• Assist the team in place in the realization of this study
Exigences et compétences
• University education and/or experience in the legal field is essential.
• Bilingual French and English
• Good knowledge of IT tools
• Availability Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
• Possible overtime
• Rigor and attention to detail
• Focused on efficiency
Nous vous remercions de votre intérêt envers ce poste; pour postuler, envoyez-votre CV via le site ou par courriel à l’adresse firstname.lastname@example.org. Seules les personnes qui possèdent le profil recherché par notre client seront contactées.
Merci et nous vous souhaitons la meilleure des chances dans vos recherches.
Nous vous invitons à visiter le site braylarouche.com pour en connaitre davantage sur nous. BLA211401
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.