Our client, an organization in governmental research, is currently recruiting a bilingual administrative assistant.
The person will work remotely for the time being and then in hybrid mode (some days at the office and other days, remotely). The office is located downtown.
• Manage the executives' agenda
• Organize meetings and their logistics (room reservations, invitations, confirmations, etc.)
• Prepare documents for meetings and take notes
• Coordinate business travel
• Manage expense accounts
• Organize and update documents and files
• Write, edit and update a variety of documents
• Perform all other duties related to the position
Exigences et compétences
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study
• Minimum of 5 years in a similar position
• Bilingualism in French and English is essential
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Detail oriented
• Team spirit
• Strong organization skills
• Excellence in customer service
• Communication skills
We thank you for your interest in this position; to apply, please send your resume via the website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those who have the profile sought by our client will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best of luck in your search.
We invite you to visit braylarouche.com to learn more about us. BLA211401
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.