Aeralux Canada Inc searching for an Administrative Support Assistant. This position includes financial planning, analysis and reporting; budgeting and forecasting; and accounting and tax work, with strategic and operational oversight of compensation, capital expenditures and other areas.
• Providing day-to-day administrative support/coverage in the absence of other administrative assistants. Backing up senior level executive assistants and assisting with manager's calendars, daily projects, time entry, mailings, expense reports and day to day administrative tasks.
• Calendar management for multiple managers and associated teams: scheduling meetings and resolving conflicts; coordinating and prioritizing internal and external meetings
• Answering phones, screening calls; maintaining contact lists
• Project Management: Ability to help with big projects and work directly with admins to accommodate needs.
• Relationship management: developing and maintaining strong relationships across teams, with client counterparts and vendors
• Working with admins to edit, format, prepare presentations for meetings, ensuring proper distribution channels and maintaining utmost confidentiality; printing and binding presentations
• Fielding inquiries to appropriate team members, respond to employee inquiries, and ensure timely response to urgent issues
• Should feel confident or comfortable in making executive decisions in the absence of their managers should covering admin not be available.
• Ad hoc errands and requests
What You'll Offer
• 3-4 years administrative experience providing exceptional support to multiple individuals and frequent interaction with executives
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional organization and time management skills with great attention to detail
• Positive and collaborative attitude, assertive but flexible personality to meet the changing needs of the firm and current assigned team; highly reliable, responsible and responsive
• Exhibits appropriate professional behavior and focus
• Ability to work in a team environment and work with multiple team members daily. Every day will be a different work load and different assignments depending on the needs of managers.
• Ability to effectively manage/coordinate simultaneous projects, and successfully prioritize and multi-tasks with sound judgment; understands urgency
• Motivated, efficient, pro-active and customer service oriented
• Excellent judgment and the ability to balance resourcefulness and discretion, demonstrates ability to protect confidential and proprietary information of the firm
• Experience using MAC and PC; Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Visio
Why join Aeralux Canada Inc?
• Opportunity to scale your experience beyond the scope of your role
• 100% funded health, vision, and dental insurance
• 401K plan with company match
• Paid holidays
Aeralux Canada Inc is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or caregiver status