Our client, a company in the entertainment industry, is looking for an Administrative Assistant for their Sales department.
The person will work remotely for the moment and at the office starting this fall. The employer offers a full range of benefits. The office is located in Ville Saint-Laurent.
• Manage the agenda and correspondence of the director
• Plan meetings
• Write and review contracts
• Prepare contract proposals, including tables and charts
• Follow up with clients
• Ensure budget follow-up
• Perform all other related tasks
Exigences et compétences
• University or College diploma in a relevant field
• Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
• Experience in sales is an important asset
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written
• Knowledge of French is an asset
• Knowledge of Spanish is an asset
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good priority management
We thank you for your interest in this position; to apply, please send your resume via the website or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those who have the profile sought by our client will be contacted.
Thank you and we wish you the best of luck in your search.
We invite you to visit braylarouche.com to learn more about us. BLA211401
Since you are applying from outside Canada, you application will be moderated by our team. You will receive an email once it's been approved.
There was an error, please try again.
You must be legally entitled to work in Canada in order for your application to be considered.
I am legally entitled to work in Canada
Application from outside Canada
Finding an employer that will assist you in your work permit without knowing you is utopic.. Employers simply do not consider non-resident applications. We strongly recommend that you immigrate to Canada before you start looking for employment.