BILINGUAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Be a part of a dynamic and incredible team in a fast pace growing company! Our values of trust, accountability, integrity, creativity and innovation mean something to you? Are you looking to contribute to a team and bring on success? Bio-K Plus is the place for you! We are currently looking for a Full- Time (40) Bilingual Executive Assistant.
Mainly, we are looking for a Bilingual Executive Assistant who will support 2 executives in all of their administrative tasks, making sure to coordinate the agendas, follow up on the ongoing files and to ensure a fluent communication between the executive leadership team.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
· Represent them by attending meetings in their absence, answering phone calls and taking messages;
· Manage, organize and answer day-to-day e-mails and mail, questions and meeting requests;
· Support all required administrative tasks;
· Manage and maintain executive schedules, appointments and travel arrangements;
· Complete follow ups on projects and meetings;
· Coordinate insurance and other claims as required;
· Coordinate events and conference room bookings;
· Data entries as required;
· Follow-up on deliverables and timelines with staff members;
· Assist on completing projects, assignments, and other task required by the executive team;
· Prepare documentation for meetings;
· Draft any required communication material, speeches ;
· Assist in the continuous improvement of administration process and procedures;
· Maintain communication amongst departments.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in an Executive Assistant position;
· DEC in administration or other related program ;
· Perfectly bilingual, written and spoken English/French;
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, word, PowerPoint, Excel);
· Respectful, a highly confidential individual with strong ethics;
· Flexibility, proactivity, enthusiasm and team work capabilities required;
· Strong capability in respecting deadlines and managing priorities;
· Excellent at multitasking and coordinating events;
· Strong organisational and communication skills;
· Ability to recommend creative and constructive solutions;
· Ability to manage stress and have good adaptation skills in a fast paced environment;
· Ability to put quality first in all tasks;
· Demonstrate Bio-K Plus values and leadership skills.