ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Supervisor of the Plasma Donor Lounge, you are responsible for the activities pertaining to running and operating the centre. You are involved in recruiting and retaining donors, achieving the collection objectives, and in continuous improvement projects.
• Ensure client satisfaction, with consideration for efficiency of operations;
• Actively participate in recruiting and retaining donors;
• Greet and register donors;
• Participate in preparing, assembling and disassembling equipment;
• Perform hemoglobin testing as needed, check donor records and enter donation-related data;
• Oversee the donation process and finalize it;
• Prepare, seal, label and package blood samples and products;
• Order equipment required for the proper operation of the centre and send the required information to the appropriate people;
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory aspects and standard manufacturing procedures pertaining to the centre's activities;
• Participate in operation improvement and efficiency at all stages of the process;
• Any other duties that may be requested by your immediate supervisor in connection with the position.
• A secondary school V diploma or the equivalent;
• Able to use various software programs and computer tools;
• Good knowledge of the "client service" approach;
• Very good knowledge of French, and a working knowledge of English;
• Available to work days and evenings, and every other weekend.
• Excellent interpersonal skills;
• Excellent teamwork skills;
• Excellent sense of responsibility and good stress management;
• Be known for your enthusiasm.