Come work at Oxley Inc, a leading firm in our industry in the metro area. We are looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Oxley Inc is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Answer phone calls received and direct them appropriately
- Record notes and messages for the employer
- Schedule and arrange meetings and conferences
- Manage travel arrangements and itineraries on behalf of the employer
- Perform as a liaison between the employer and household staff as required
- Act as the first point of contact for the employer as necessary
- Manage the employer's calendar and appointment scheduling
- Read and write correspondence in mail or email form
Do you want to be part of a team helping to strengthen every community across Ontario? Are you interested in seeing the importance of your work firsthand? Become an Administrative Coordinator with MPAC The Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
The Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering (CIMarE), a Canada not-for-profit organization incorporated since 1976 to promote and enhance the profession of marine engineering and marine sciences in Canada, seeks an energetic entrepreneur to manage
Dynacare is currently searching for 2 Customer Care Representatives to join our team in Brampton, Ontario. This is a casual role with variable shifts including evenings,weekends and including public holidays, based on the needs of the department.
Manufacturing Support AdministratorMississauga, ON, CanadaDescription:Canam Group is the largest fabricator of steel components in North America. Specialized in designing construction solutions and fabricating customized products since 1961, Canam