****Please note this is an 18-month contract role
We have an immediate opening for an 18 month contract Client Records Supervisor. This role can be filled in any of Dentons Canada six locations. This position reports to the Director of Revenue located in Toronto. The candidate will supervise the Client Records team to ensure that all client, matter and timekeeper information is up to date and complete in the Elite accounting system. The individual will have a complete understanding of the Intapp Open client matter system to validate data and ensure completeness prior to uploading into Elite. This position also works closely with the billing and eBilling team to ensure that client and matter setups reflect specific client requirements. Discretion, confidentiality and attention to detail are essential to this role and required at all times.
• Monitor performance and proactively manage day-to-day workload of the Client Records team.
• Provide leadership and direction to ensure new clients and matters are onboarded, in a timely manner, while in compliance with firm policy and procedures.
• Utilize Elite financial system to maintain data including client, matter and timekeeper records.
• Maintain and manage special rates in Elite for clients and matters.
• Maintenance of lawyer/staff user security access accounts in Elite financial system.
• Maintenance of ethical walls/restricted files.
• Provide assistance/backup support as required to others in the Finance Department.
• Other special projects as required.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite;
• Superb organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
• Demonstrate leadership skills;
• Understand the importance of tact and discretion, sound judgment and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters;
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
• Commitment to privacy and ethical conduct with a strong ability to ensure all firm policies and control procedures are met;
• Self-starter who is able to work independently and effectively with individuals at all levels within a team-oriented environment;
• Able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize work;
• Proven track record of being adaptable to change in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
• Previous law firm or professional services firm experience would be an asset.
*We thank all applicants who apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Inclusion and diversity (I&D) are fundamental to who we are at Dentons Canada and essential to the success and strength of our firm. Our forward-thinking, inclusive culture promotes and supports the professional development of our diverse talent, the leading services we offer to our clients, and positive social change. As a testament to our commitment to I&D, we are recognized as one of Canada’s Best Diversity Employer’s for 11 consecutive years (2011-2021) and one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2021) for the fourth time.
Dentons Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application. All employment decisions, including hiring, will be made without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, colour, creed, disability, ethnic origin, family status, gender assigned at birth, gender identity, marital status, place of origin, race, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable human rights legislation.
To support and embrace your diverse skillsets, talents and experiences, we are committed to providing you with an inclusive, barrier-free and accessible workplace to support your success. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, for example as a result of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.