Our Dartmouth, NS branch is looking for an enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our team! The ideal candidate will be someone with proficient communication skills, proven ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment, and committed to providing the best support possible to ongoing objectives of the company.
In this role you will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative duties as required.
- Assist manager/supervisor in all administrative tasks associated with the day-to-day operation of the branch
- Complete data management processes; filing and uploading documentation into ERP system
- Assisting with reports and quotes including distribution and uploading
- Serve as back-up scheduler; scheduling technicians for scheduled inspections, deficiency repairs and/or service work
- Strive to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Process all documents with accuracy and efficiency
- Field requests/inquiries from internal and external customers
- Other administrative tasks as required
- Post-Secondary Education in Business Administration or related field; and/or 3 years' working experience
- Ability to multi-task and be a versatile team member
- Ability to re-prioritize tasks and demonstrated strategic organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in ERP/Data Management/HRIS Systems and advanced computer ability considered a strong asset
- Industry experience in Fire and Life Safety considered and asset but not required
Why work with Troy?
Troy Life & Fire Safety Ltd.is one of the largest suppliers of Fire Alarm, Fire Suppression, Security, Nurse call and Communications Systems in Canada. As an Edwards Authorized Distributor, Troy is a proudly Canadian, employee owned company with over 750 people in 28 locations coast to coast. An entrepreneurial company with a legacy of success, we pride ourselves on having a team of industry leading talent and an exciting plan for the future.
Troy offers an excellent compensation package including a comprehensive benefits program. Discover a company committed to ensuring an environment that fosters employee and corporate growth while providing financial success to both.